Keep your displays safe and secure with outdoor enclosures
Case Study // Network Rail Live Train Info Touchscreen
To provide a hardware solution for new touchscreens providing live train information at Birmingham New Street Station for Network Rail.
- To provide portrait screens in housings suitable for indoor, outdoor and semi-outdoor environments on platforms.
- To specify, develop and test a vandal-proof touchscreen solution.
- Liaise with others to provide a fully test solution.
- 32” and 55” screens provided in IP32 and IP55 enclosures.
- Provision of anti-reflective high impact glass touchscreen and with anti-graffiti coating.
- Work with install teams and software provider to fully test solution prior to install in the railway station.
* In association with Forth DC and Netpractise