Through-Glass Touch Pad
Simple but effective interaction for all store types.
Case Study // Raymond Weil
Production of an interactive through-glass touch pad window display inside participating jewellery stores.
- To produce an eye catching and informative interactive window display.
- To allow the user to browse selected Raymond Weil products and learn more about the ranges.
- To increase dwell time and encourage customers inside participating jewellery stores.
- To allow suitable way of interacting with the unit from outside the store.
- Creation of interface artwork including re-purposing of assets and brand videos.
- Programming of interactive elements featured on the 32” screen.
- Spec, supply and programming of interactive keypad situated within the jeweller’s window.
* In association with Valley and The Shopper Agency